Sydney’s Metrobus network comprises of 13 routes, providing high-frequency, high-capacity links between key employment and growth centres across Sydney.
These extra Metrobus routes provide 400,000 additional bus passenger spaces a week.
The Sydney Buses Metrobus network comprises of:
- M10 – connecting Leichhardt, Camperdown, the City, Darlinghurst, Kensington, Kingsford and Maroubra Junction
- M20 – connecting Gore Hill, Crows Nest, North Sydney, the City, Waterloo, Rosebery, Mascot and Botany
- M30 – connecting Mosman, Neutral Bay, the City, Chippendale, Newtown, Enmore and Sydenham
- M40 – connecting Chatswood, Willoughby, Naremburn, the City, Darlinghurst, Paddington and Bondi Junction
- M41 – connecting Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Ryde, Burwood, Campsie, Bexley North and Hurstville
- M50 – connecting Drummoyne, Rozelle, the City, Darlinghurst, Moore Park, Randwick and Coogee
- M52 – connecting Parramatta, Ryde, Drummoyne, Rozelle and Circular Quay
- M54 – connecting Parramatta, Carlingford, Epping and Macquarie Park
Benefits of Metrobus
- No timetable required – high-frequency service running seven days a week, with a 10-minute frequency during peak periods, every 15 minutes during the weekday off-peak, and 20 minutes in the evening and on weekends.
- Easy to follow route - simple bus stop numbering and on-bus next stop displays and audio announcements make traveling on Metrobus an easy alternative.
- Easy connections - Metrobus services stop at major bus and rail interchanges.
- Safe and comfortable - all Metrobus buses are air-conditioned and feature digital CCTV for enhanced security.
- Wheelchair-friendly - low-floor entry and priority seating make Metrobus very accessible for wheelchair users, less mobile passengers and parents with prams.
- Greener way to travel - each bus features the latest environmental controls to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
All prepaid tickets, including MyBus, MyMulti, Pensioner Excursion Tickets and school bus passes, are accepted on Metrobus services. These can be purchased from more than 1500 ticket resellers including newsagents, convenience stores, Post Offices and Sydney Train ticket windows.
Download Adobe Acrobat