Sydney Buses News Items
- New Ferry Express buses for Manly Wharf
- Starting 29 July, 320 new express bus services a week will be introduced on four new routes to take customers to and from Manly Wharf to catch their ferry. The new peak bus services are to be trialled between Manly Wharf and Balgowlah Heights, Manly Vale, North Curl Curl and North Balgowlah.
- Road closure of Olympic Drive, Milsons Point due to Vivid Festival.
- Olympic Drive, Milsons Point will be closed between 5pm and 11 pm on the following dates:
- Victoria Road Ermington bus stop relocation – commencing 8 April 2013.
- Due to road works, the bus stop on Victoria Road near Ermington Shops will be temporarily located to the eastern side of Spurway Street until the end of July. For Routes 520, 544 and M52, please join services at this bus stop.