Buses and Ferries News
Current news for Sydney Buses and Newcastle Buses and Ferries.
- Tropfest 2013 - Sunday 8 December
- Sydney Buses is running to a regular weekend timetable with additional services on Route 380 services from Circular Quay and Route 378 services from Eddy Avenue for those attending Tropfest. These services may reach capacity so make alternative plans on Sydney Trains to Bondi Junction
- Opal Card starts on popular 333 Bondi bus.
- Minister for Transport Gladys Berejiklian today said bus customers using the popular 333 Bondi to the city service will be able to use the Opal card from this Friday.
- Bus Diversions – Sydney Telstra 500 V8 Supercar event – 11 November to 20 December 2013
- Due to the road closures associated with the Sydney Telstra 500 V8 Supercar event to be held in Sydney Olympic Park, bus services will be diverted from 11 November to 20 December 2013.
- Bus stops relocation at Harold Park.
- Due to the redevelopment of Harold Park, the following bus stops will be relocated temporarily from today, 18 September 2013 from 12pm until further notice.