Bus Stop changes along Route M41 - from Sunday 8 July
From Sunday 8 July there will be changes to bus stop locations for Metrobus Route M41 services, which operate between Hurstville and Macquarie Park via Campsie and Burwood. The changes primarily affect bus stops in the Campsie, Ryde, North Ryde and Macquarie Park areas, and many of these stops are shared by other routes operated by Sydney Buses, Punchbowl Bus & Coach, and Hillsbus.
Additional bus stops in Campsie
Two additional stops in each direction will be introduced along Route M41 in Campsie.
These stops will cater for customers in the residential areas surrounding Seventh Avenue, as well as for the Sunbeam site redevelopment that is currently underway in south Campsie.
The additional stops are:to Hurstville
- Seventh Avenue near Beamish Street (stop 219479 - also served by Route 942 to Campsie)
- Bexley Road near Vicliffe Avenue (stop 220666 - also used by Route 412 to City)
- Bexley Road near Vicliffe Avenue (stop 219469 - also served by Route 412 to Campsie)
- Seventh Avenue near Beamish Street (stop 219484 - also served by Route 942 to Lugarno)
Closure of selected bus stops in Ryde, North Ryde and Macquarie Park
Due to the large number of bus stops along Lane Cove Road, in close proximity to each other, a number of stops will be closed from Sunday 8 July.
This will help improve the reliability of Lane Cove Road services and get people to where they need to go sooner.
All bus stops to be closed are within a short walk of adjacent bus stops.
- Lane Cove Road near Epping Road (stop 2113217)
- Lane Cove Road near Trevitt Road (stop 2113168)
- Lane Cove Road near Kent Road (stop 211397)
- Lane Cove Road near Goulding Road (stop 2112207)
- Lane Cove Road near Curzon Street (stop 211266)
- Lane Cove Road near Kent Road (stop 2113166)
- Lane Cove Road near Napier Crescent (stop 2113169)
- Lane Cove Road near Epping Road (stop 2113216)