Sculpture by the Sea from Thursday 20 October 2016.
The following bus routes operate to the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition:
- Route 333 – Circular Quay to Bondi Beach via Bondi Junction
- Route 361 – Bondi Junction to Tamarama and South Bondi.
- Route 362 – Coogee to Bondi Beach via Bronte and Tamarama.
- Route 380 – Circular Quay to North Bondi via Bondi Junction.
- Route 381 – Bondi Junction to Bondi Beach.
Route 361 will run from Bondi Junction to Tamarama and South Bondi every 15 minutes from 10am – 6pm every day of the event and less frequently outside of these hours.
For locals, the summer weekend beach runner service, Route 362, will commence on 22 October in time for Sculpture by the Sea. It runs between Coogee, Bronte, Tamarama and Bondi. View the Route 362 timetable.